Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update

In case anyone was wondering where I've been. My computer up and died on me October 1st. I had it sent to get serviced but they couldn't revive it.

So luckily for me I had extended warranty on it and the store where I bought gave me a new replacement. I love my new laptop and of course I got a new extended warranty.

Well, that's the good news. The bad news is that because I didn't have access to a computer for almost a month, I now have at least ten books I have to complete my reviews on.  So, with that said. I am going to be working around the clock this week to complete my reviews.  I want to get some done at least before the coming weekend especially since two of my all time favorite authors (woohoo!!!!!!) are coming to Houston this coming Friday night: 

Kimberly Frost


And next Sunday evening:

Charlaine Harris



If anyone needs to get ahold of me they can leave me a comment below or they click my profile and get my email there.


Thanks!



Estefanie